At Reads Design & Print we have the most up to date equipment in all of our branches. Self service or staff service are available in both branches.
|Size:||Black & White:||Colour:|
|A4 (210mm x 297mm)||5c each*||70c each*|
|A3 (297mm x 420mm)||10c each*||95c each*|
*Discounts are available on larger quantities. All prices include VAT.
Printing from Disk or Email
Printing costs are the same as copying costs (see above). We charge a disk handling fee for every job printed from disk or email. This fee covers the cost of maintaining and upgrading our computer hardware and software licenses. We will advise you of the handling fee at the time of printing.
Creating a PDF
Please supply print-ready PDF files where possible. If you don't have PDF software, we suggest options below. Ensure your PDF looks correct before sending to us!
- If your document is less than 2MB, you can use this simple Free PDF Converter.
- If you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your machine simply print the file to PDF.
- Download and install a free creator from PDF Forge - PDF Creator. Once installed, simply print the file to PDF.
NOTE: Please note that Reads Design & Print has no affiliation with or responsibility for content on these external sites. We are simply referring resources to enable you to create a PDF.
- CD/DVD/USB Portable Drive
- CMYK artwork
- PDF format preferred, see Creating a PDF above for help.
- Include images and outline fonts, if applicable
- Other supported File Formats: .jpg, .tif, .eps, .ai, .psd (flattened)
Need a bigger print? Check out Large Format Posters.
Our Quality Promise
Unlike some other printers we only print on the highest quality material and charge the lowest possible prices for all our products. Our competitors use the words 'cheap' and 'low cost' to describe their products. At Reads Design & Print we provide:
1. The best possible value,
2. The fastest turnaround and
3. We only print on the highest quality materials for all of our products and services.
These are 3 compelling reasons to trust Reads Design & Print with your business and personal printing. You could pay more elsewhere. But why should you